Friday, April 30, 2010

Maybe My Next Post Should Be About How Much I Want to Win a Million Dollars

Petunia hasn't even touched her third bottle for the past couple of days. (I usually send four bottles, of which she usually drinks three.)

She has been eating solid foods for about a month, and she has recently really ramped up her intake. So maybe she will drop down to drinking less milk consistently, and I won't have anything to worry about.

Or maybe the last couple of days were just a fluke, and next week she'll be back to sucking down three or four bottles a day.

So thanks for all the great tips in the comments to the last post, but maybe I won't be needing them, after all.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that it sticks. Because I know that would be a huge relief for you. And then you wouldn't have to live with the guilt of not having done for Petunia what you did for Pumpkin. :)

    And just in case you have somehow created a reverse-jinx blog-o-magic, I wish that B would start sleeping four (or more!) consecutive hours.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry for the CAPTCHA, folks. The spammers were stealing too much of my time.